What are the rules to fly your drone in 2021?

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

What are the rules to fly your drone in 2021?​

This video will explain the nine requirements for operating under 49 USC 44809 for recreational UAS pilots. Remember! If you fail to meet one of these requirements, you are now operating under Part 107!
If you are part 107 certified, you must choose which set of rules to operate under prior to your flight. You are not permitted to change rules halfway through your flight.

Pilot Institute

Learn valuable drone flying skills with Greg Reverdiau, Certified Flight Instructor, Commercial Pilot and Remote Pilot. Whether you are a hobbyist or Remote Pilot, you will find training information here to become a safe and proficient pilot.

We provide the latest drone news on this channel as well. Stay up-to-date with the industry. Hear about DJI, Autel, and Skydio's newest drone releases before everyone else.

We also cover changes to FAA regulations for drones on this channel. We provide info for recreational and commercial drone operators. We have many videos on Part 107 and offer a test-prep course for it too.

People are using drones to start businesses that take real estate photos and videos, generate 3D maps, inspect powerlines, examine roofs, and much more. We produce videos on all of these topics and more.

Join the 60,000+ pilots who trained with Greg's courses at www.pilotinstitute.com

What are the rules to fly your drone in 2021.jpg

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com
I am taking this course now. It is really worth the price. Now I wish I had an affiliation with them.
Following up with the ground school as soon as I take the part 107 test.

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

I took the part 107 test a month ago. Got a 92%.​

Over the past year I have read and watched many courses.
But the majority of the content I would not have known as insider knowledge without taking this course.
The biggest take I got out of the course was to bring a magnifying glass. I have good eyesight, but the print was MICRO!

Donate