Sailfish on the SEA-DOO | Deep Sea SEA-DOO Fishing | GET TOWED

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

Sailfish on the SEA-DOO | Deep Sea SEA-DOO Fishing | GET TOWED​

This trip was just what I needed! My good friend Lauren was back in town on break from Columbia University. We were blessed with amazing conditions offshore which is rare this time of the year. We left early morning to get that first light bite and boy was it worth it! WE GOT TOWED!!!

I hope y’all enjoy this video, as always thank you so much for all of your love and support, it means the world!

For gear used in my videos you can shop my personal amazon lists: https://www.amazon.com/shop/bafishing

BA Fishing

When I was little mom always said it was ok to be different, guess I took that to heart somewhere along the way... #StayWild

Bri Andrassy caught her first keeper at the age of three on a kid’s Mickey Mouse rod and she has been hooked ever since. She started paddling to spearfish the South Florida reefs and SUP camp in primitive locations. She later combined her love for paddling with her love for fishing and became an avid SUP angler. Bri first started SUP fishing by building her own setup on a surf stand up paddle board, and was soon discovered by BIC SUP one day as she was preparing to paddle out. Hobie kayaks picked up on Bri’s love for kayak fishing and now her arsenal consists of offshore kayak fishing, free diving, and paddle board fishing. She recently joined the Sea Doo team and she is a member of the Hobie Fishing team.

Donate