Onyx Outdoor Kayak Fishing PFD - Best in its PRICE range?!?

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

Onyx Outdoor Kayak Fishing PFD - Best in its PRICE range?!?​

I recently came across this Onyx Outdoor Kayak fishing Pfd/life jacket!! Is this NEW from Onyx?!? If your into Kayak Camping, or Kayak Fishing, and are in the market for a nice paddling friendly kayak fishing PFD, take a look!! Onyx PFD: http://amzn.to/2mVV5Bm I recently wore this PFD on a 2 day kayak camping trip, and it was amazing how comfortable it was, and how easily I could paddle in it! So far I'm loving it!

Yakkelberry

Growing up in the outdoors didn't happen for me, so i am trying to reinvent that part in me as I close out my 30's. This channel is all about my growth in the comfortability of all things outdoors. Kayaking is a hobby of mine that helps to stretch my personal limits, so i like to capture those moments along with the camping part, and share it with the world. In these videos you will see a man who battles to overcome anxiety, and fear with the unknown. Watch me tackle things I never knew that I could, it surely makes for great adventure!

Donate