Boating

Coral Heads Community Forum covers all types of Boating! Learning about a new line or want to know which engine you need on your new boat. Ask your important boating questions here !
Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

Boat Shows in 2022

Active and Virtual Boat Shows in 2022
Threads

Beginner Boating Questions

Beginner Boating Questions - What is a good boat for a beginner? How hard is it to learn boating? What is a good entry level boat? How do you drive a boat for beginners? What is the easiest boat to drive?
Threads

Sport Fisherman

Sport Fisherman - Especially popular in the US, the Sport Fishing yachts are fishing tournament machines, performance beasts and comfortable beach houses. - What are the best sport fishing boats? How much are sport fishing boats? What is the fastest sport fishing yacht? Who makes the best sportfishing yacht? How fast do sport fishing boats go?
Threads

Cuddy Cabin Boats

Cuddy Cabin Boats - A cuddy cabin boat combines the agility of a family bowrider with the versatility of a cruiser. - What is the best cuddy cabin boat? What is a cuddy cabin on a boat? What is the point of a cuddy cabin? Can you sleep in a cuddy cabin? What is the difference between a Cuddy and a cruiser?
Threads

Pilothouse Boats

Pilothouse Boats - Pilothouse boats are larger size vessels commonly used for boating pursuits such as overnight cruising and day cruising. - How much is a pilot house boat? What is the best walkaround boat? What is a pilot house on a boat? What does pilothouse mean? Where is the pilot house on a boat?
Threads

Catamarans

Power Catamarans - What is the best power catamaran? How much does a power catamaran cost? Are power catamarans safe? Are catamarans safe in rough seas? Are catamarans good for long distance?
Threads

Center Consoles

Center Consoles - Since there's no cabin nor accommodations, they're often a bit less expensive than similar sized express or convertible boats. - What is the best center console? What's the cheapest center console? Are center console boats better? Why are center console boats so popular? Are center consoles more expensive?
Threads

Bay Boats

Bay Boats - What are the best bay boats? What is the difference between a flats boat and a bay boat? What is the best selling Bay boat? How big of a boat do you need to go offshore? What size bay boat should I get? What are Bay boats good for? How far can a bay boat go offshore?
Threads

Skiffs

Skiffs and Flats Boats - What is the best flats boat for the money? Are skiffs good boats? What is the best skiff boat? What is the best shallow water boat? What is the difference between a flats boat and a bay boat? How shallow can a flats boat go? Why do they call a boat a skiff? What is the difference between a skiff and a boat?
Threads

Kayaks

Kayaks - What are the best kayaks to buy? What is the best cheap kayak? What is the best kayak for beginners? How do I choose the best kayak for me? Should I get a sit in or sit on kayak? Is kayaking hard for beginners? What is the most stable kayak?
Threads

Canoes

Canoes - Canoes for sale near me? What are the best canoes? Is it easier to canoe or kayak? How much does a canoe cost? What are the most stable canoes? What is a good starter canoe? Can you canoe by yourself? What is the best solo canoe? What is the best inflatable canoe? What are the lightest canoes?
Threads

Paddle Boards / SUPs

Paddle Boards, Stand Up Paddle Boards, & Surfboards - Can you surf on stand up paddle boards? What are the best stand up paddle boards? What is the best SUP for surfing? What is the best stand up paddle board for beginners? Is paddle boarding difficult? Are paddle boards worth the money? What should I look for when buying a paddle board? Is paddle boarding harder than kayaking? What should I wear to stand up paddle boarding?
Threads

Inflatable Boats

Inflatable Boats - What are the best inflatable boats? Are inflatable boats worth buying? How long do PVC inflatable boats last? Can you take an inflatable boat in the ocean? How much weight can an inflatable boat hold? What should I look for when buying an inflatable boat? How do you maintain an inflatable boat? How far can I go with inflatable boat? Who makes the best inflatable tenders?
Threads

Bass Boats

Bass Boats - What are the best bass boats? What is the cheapest bass boat? Why are bass boats so expensive? Who makes the nicest bass boat? Why are bass boats so low? Which is better aluminum or fiberglass bass boat? How long will a fiberglass bass boat last?
Threads
None

Pontoon Boats

Pontoon Boats - How much is a good pontoon boat? What is the best pontoon boat for the money? Are pontoon boats worth the money? Should I buy new or used pontoon boat? What do I need to know before buying a pontoon boat? What is the lifespan of a pontoon boat? What should you look for when buying a used pontoon boat?
Threads

Airboats

Airboats - How much is an air boat? How fast can Airboats go? Who makes the best airboat? Do you get wet on an airboat ride? Why are Airboats so loud? Why are airboat seats so high? Can Airboats go in reverse? Who builds Airboats in Florida? What are the boats used in the Everglades called? Can you use an air boat in the ocean? Are Airboats fuel efficient? Can you drive an airboat on land?
Threads

Personal Watercraft

Personal Watercraft - A personal watercraft (PWC), also called water scooter, is a recreational watercraft that the rider sits or stands on, rather than inside of, as in a boat. - What is the best personal watercraft? What is considered a personal watercraft? What is the difference between a boat and a personal watercraft? What is the characteristic of personal watercraft maneuverability?
Threads

Boat Trailers

Boat Trailers - How much do boat trailers cost? What size trailer do I need for my boat? What should I look for in a boat trailer? What size ball are most boat trailers? Which is better bunk or roller boat trailer? Where is the best place to buy a boat trailer? How much weight can my boat trailer hold? What is the proper height for a trailer hitch? Should you grease a trailer ball?
Threads

Research, Explorer, and Support Vessels

Research, Explorer, and Support Vessels
Threads

Submarines and Submersibles

Submarines and Submersibles - A submersible is a small watercraft designed to operate underwater. The term submersible is often used to differentiate from other underwater vessels known as submarines, in that a submarine is a fully autonomous craft, capable of renewing its own power and breathing air, whereas a submersible is usually supported by a surface vessel, platform, shore team or sometimes a larger submarine. In common usage by the general public, however, the word submarine may be used to describe a craft that is by the technical definition actually a submersible.
Threads

Donate