Is this the BEST First Aid Kit? Surviveware Gear Unboxing!

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

Is this the BEST First Aid Kit? Surviveware Gear Unboxing!​

In this video, we unbox and feature what I believe to be the best consumer first aid kit on the market, especially for boaters. I have been really impressed with the construction and organization of the Surviveware first aid kit and highly recommend you purchase one to keep on the boat, kayak, or in the vehicle. In this breakdown we test to see if the pack is waterproof like they claim, I also show you all of the items within the pack and holy smokes there is no shortage of supplies. Keep your family safe and take advantage of these great Black Friday savings they have going on right now. No code necessary, however, if you miss the sale, you can use code: SALTY SCALES at checkout to save 10% off your order. Click here to go to the website: https://surviveware.com/

Joshua Taylor

Fishing and catching is what we do. Want to learn how to fish? Follow along with Capt. Joshua Taylor, who is an avid angler and the owner of Salty Scales. We cover everything from fishing how to's, vlogs, catch and cooks, challenges and fishing knot tutorials. We have now implemented magnet fishing and restoration to the channel. Some say it's a lifestyle, we say it's LIFE! Do you have a special video request? Send it over; we are happy to cater to our fishing community. If you haven't already, please subscribe and share. Thank you! I try and maintain an upload schedule for every Tuesday's, Thursday's and Sunday. NEW Video topics: Tackle Tuesday, How to Thursday's and Sunday's will be dedicated to fishing vlogs, catch and cooks, travel etc....

Donate