Cast Nets by Black Pearl – Invisible Leadline Cast Net!

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

Cast Nets by Black Pearl – Invisible Leadline Cast Net!​

I recently found Black Pearl cast nets. They have some very nice nets. Have you used one yet?

I think the CG-XTS Invi Series Cast Net 1.3 Lb Per Ft in the 8 foot size would be perfect on the Paddle Board.

Cast Nets by Black Pearl – Invisible Leadline Cast Net.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Laymon (User)

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

Cast Net NEW DESIGN! From Black Pearl Cast Nets!​

Invisible Lead Line Black Pearl Cast Nets. A quick look at Black Pearl’s New Casnet. Black Pearl INVI Series Nets.

Mike Smedley

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

INVISIBLE CAST NET Lead Lines from Black Pearl​

Wow I never even knew an Invisible Cast Net Lead line was possible. The Invisible Cast Net lead lines cast net from Black Pearl cast nets is the best new invention to come to cast nets ever in my opinion. Chew On This Capt Ben Chancey show the benefits of the new Invisible Lead Line cast net from Black Pearl Cast Nets.

Chew On This

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

How to Cast Net and Store Thousands of Bait Fish (Cast Netting Bait)​

Big Thanks to Black Pearl Cast Nets for sending me the nets in the video, they are definitely the highest quality nets on the market right now, if you're looking for a cast net you will not be disappointed. Click here to visit their site: https://www.blackpearlcastnets.com/ use Code: Movinweight10 for $10 off all purchases!

Movin Weight Fishing

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

Black Pearl Cast Nets - Choosing Your Cast Net Size by Darcizzle Offshore​

Choosing your Black Pearl cast net length and mesh size by Darcizzle Offshore. "Envy the Invi Series" Cast Nets.

Black Pearl Cast Nets

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

How To Throw a Black Pearl Cast Netting Instructions! Cast Nests​

Captain Ben Chancey demontrates how to throw an 11ft Black Pearl Cast Net. Cast Netting Instructions on how to throw a large cast net. 8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 11ft http://blackpearlcastnets.com in Charlotte Harbor SW Florida.

Chew On This

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

Black Pearl Invi Series Cast Nets Review by Capt Josh Baker​

Quick cast net review by Capt. Josh Baker featuring the New patent pending Invisible Leadline, Invi Series by Black Pearl Cast Nets.

Black Pearl Cast Nets

Donate