Camping & Fishing on Floating Cabin Built From Scratch (My Quarantine Bug Out Cabin)

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

Camping & Fishing on Floating Cabin Built From Scratch (My Quarantine Bug Out Cabin)​

I designed and built a full sized floating fishing cabin in my garage using wood and 18 gallon storage bins. The whole cabin breaks down into panels that one man can lift and install by himself. Then I loaded up my two oldest boys and spent a night on the water fishing and camping. Was this genius or a horrible mistake??? As soon as I have the plans and some details available I will post it on the Outdoor Boys Facebook page and put a link here so check back in later.

Outdoor Boys

Me and my boys, Tommy, Nate and Jacob are the Outdoor Boys. We love all things outdoors: family projects and adventures, travel, forging, camping, camp fire cooking, fossil hunting, magnet fishing, metal detecting, goofing around whatever we darn-well feel like!! We also do tons of fishing videos and have posted over 300 videos on our fishing YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/catfishandcarp

Donate