(T KNOT)The best knot for not getting tangled up in fishing line

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

(T KNOT)The best knot for not getting tangled up in fishing line​

In this video, I show you the T-knot that we must know when going fishing, which is a distinct knot in not tangling the fishing line.
T_KNOT #KNOTS#
t knot fishing
fishing t knot
100 fishing hook sevarth
fish hook knot
fishing line t knot
how to fix thread in 2cm fish hook
how to tie knot
t knot
t knot tie more than one hook
t knot tie more than one hook with the same thread
tie hook
tying on a mormyshka
viaddi fishing hook shop delhi
big angry fish nato tying knots
how to tie a swivel the strongest knot
sabiki knot

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com
Mubarak Fishing arts

Here I will show you how to tie the best fishing knots and how to tie up the best fishing rigs!

Do you need to know how to tie braided line to monofilament or fluorocarbon? Try the Double Uni Knot! If you want to add bait to your hook? Try the Egg Loop Knot!
What are the best knots to tie to your hook? Try the, "Best Braided Knots" video!

Learn how to catch more salmon, steelhead, bass and more! In addition to knot videos, I will show you how to rig up for fishing. Such as how to fish for trout for beginners, and all the way to Bobber fishing for Steelhead!

Join me if you want to know how to catch more fish using the right fishing lures, fishing reels, and fishing rods. Learn as many fishing knots as you can to become a better fisherman on the water!

Thanks for Watching!

T KNOT - The best knot for not getting tangled up in fishing line.jpg

Donate