Planer Trolling for WAHOO How to Catch Wahoo Deep Sea Fishing

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

Planer Trolling for WAHOO How to Catch Wahoo Deep Sea Fishing​

In this episode I head offshore Planer Trolling for Wahoo. An exciting offshore fishing adventure & on the water seminar, planer trolling the deep edge of the reef for Wahoo. I go over what I consider to be the most useful information to help you successfully planer troll the deep edge of reef in search of these veracious, mysterious and elusive predators. Also explained, are some basics on how to set your planer using braid, planer trolling rig, setup and how to hook up a strip bait, depth to fish, and how to use your GPS to find fishing spots. If you're into catching giant Wahoo, or want to learn about the process, this episode's definitely for you.

South Florida Saltwater Fishing

I'm Heath Greenbaum host of South Florida Saltwater Fishing. I'm here to help you learn more about fishing, grow as an angler, and just enjoy some exciting offshore fishing adventures while exposing you to the tips, tricks and tactics I use out on the water. SFSF was started in late 2018. Covering many topics of saltwater fishing, including how to make specialized rigs, jigs, and lures. How to tie different fishing knots. Different types of deep sea and sport fishing, to land based fishing and inshore fishing. Rods, reels and tackle advice and reviews. Boat safety and equipment. and lastly, how to catch and cook your bounty of the sea. I've fished the waters of Florida for 40 years. I have been a commercial fisherman for many years, owned a bait shop, and have been a recreational angler my whole life.. So, come along on this adventure of a lifetime. Subscribe now and join the South Florida Saltwater Fishing family.

Donate