My Experience of PADI Freediver Course Level 1

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

My Experience of PADI Freediver Course Level 1​

In this video, I am doing a review of my experience of my Freediver Course Level 1 with PADI. I highly recommend this training! It really helped me understand my body and hold my breath longer. I also took the extra 2 days mermaid swimming and photoshoot activity that was really fun! I did my course on the Island of Cozumel in Mexico. If you want to do the exact same activity you can get more info here: www.freedivecozumel.com www.cozumelmermaids.com www.swimfreedivemermaid.blogspot.com/2017/04/whymermaiding.html www.jewelsdiver.com Clear lounge: clearloungecozumel.com Photographer: www.mikndrik.com For a mermaid specific training check out: www.promermaid.com

AquaMermaid

Hi, my name is Marielle. I am a professional mermaid and the founder of Aquamermaid. Aquamermaid school is THE reference for mermaid training! We operate over 10 schools across USA & Canada I will be coaching you for everything listed bellow: - Learn how to swim like a mermaid (for kids and adults) - Learn how to become a professional mermaid - How to start a mermaid school franchise in your city - How to choose a silicone or fabric mermaid tail - Celebrate your next birthday or bachelorette with a mermaid party - Learn how to pose and take photos underwater - How to get fit with mermaid swimming WE MAKE MERMAID DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!

My Experience of PADI Freediver Course Level 1​.jpg

Last edited:

Donate