How to Tie the Palomar Knot - Quick Tutorial!

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

How to Tie the Palomar Knot - Quick Tutorial!​

Captain Dave Hansen shows you how to to tie a Palomar Knot quick and easy.

The Palomar knot is a knot that is used for securing a fishing line to a fishing lure, snap or swivel. To tie the knot first double 8–12 inches of line into a loop and pass it through the eye of the hook, lure or swivel.

Your Saltwater Guide

Welcome to the channel, whether you are a new to saltwater fishing, experienced, or wish to pursue advanced techniques and learn the best fishing spots in Southern California, this growing library of saltwater fishing tutorials is sure to help you feel more comfortable and capable on the water.

Visit my website yoursaltwaterguide.com for over 400+ videos on saltwater fishing and at the same time join my fishing community in Southern California with 1000s of members asking me questions and posting on my forums. - "Captain Dave Hansen"

How to Tie the Palomar Knot - Quick Tutorial.jpg

Donate