How to Clean Mussels & Recipe for Steamed Mussels in White Wine Garlic Butter Sauce 青口 | Rack of Lam

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

How to Clean Mussels & Recipe for Steamed Mussels in White Wine Garlic Butter Sauce 青口 | Rack of Lam​

There's nothing better than a mussel pot paired with some crusty bread! If the #covid pandemic has you missing this appetizer just as much as I do, watch my video to learn how to clean mussels and steam them in a delicious broth - ready in less than 10 minutes!

Rack of Lam

Hello!! I'm Maggie Lam and welcome to my channel, Rack of Lam! I am a passionate home cook and busy mom, continuously on a hunt for simplified ways to make delicious food for my family. Here, you will find cooking tutorials to dishes primarily from the Asian cuisine. Follow me on my culinary journey and subscribe to my channel to be the first to get a taste of each and every plate!

Donate