How To Catch WAHOO The EASIEST Way LURES, BAIT, GEAR, TROLLING BASICS & TACTICS

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

How To Catch WAHOO The EASIEST Way LURES, BAIT, GEAR, TROLLING BASICS & TACTICS​

In this short seminar I go over what I believe to be the easiest way to catch Wahoo. An exciting in-studio & hands-on out on the water seminar, planer trolling the deep edge of the reef for Wahoo. I go over what I consider to be the most useful information to help you successfully planer troll the deep edge of reef in search of these veracious, mysterious and elusive predators. Also explained, are some basics on how to set your planer using braid, planer trolling rig, setup and how to hook up a strip bait, depth to fish, the best time of year to target them, and how to use your GPS to find fishing spots. If you're into catching giant Wahoo, or want to learn about the process, this episode's definitely for you.

South Florida Saltwater Fishing

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com
Nearly all the wahoo I have caught have been with down-rigger and at sunset. End of March and all of April have been good too.

Donate