DJI - Introducing DJI Mini 3 Pro

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

DJI - Introducing DJI Mini 3 Pro​

#DJI #DJIMini3Pro
Featuring obstacle avoidance, a camera capable of 48MP RAW stills and a vertically rotating gimbal, DJI Mini 3 Pro redefines what it means to fly Mini.
Oh, and yes, it still weighs less than 249g.

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

DJI Mini 3 Pro review: The most professional lightweight drone, for a price​

4K 60p video, advanced obstacle detection, tracking and superb maneuverability.

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

My First Flight with DJI Mini 3 Pro was AMAZING​

First flight and initial review of DJI Mini 3 Pro with tests of features like Active Track, POI, Spotlight, and MasterShots as well as vertical 40 - 60fps video and 48MP photo mode, and RTH test.

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

DJI Mini 3 Pro High Wind Test - 50KPH Winds!​

Here's the only wind test you'll need to see on the DJI Mini 3 Pro and how well it handles 50KPH winds...out over the water. In this test I cover not just flying, but also testing out features like Active Track and Spotlight POI mode, plus sport mode 120FPS slow-motion footage and plenty more!

I take you through the core areas of take-off, flying, the different modes, camera movements, wind considerations when flying in high-wind situations (tips and tricks), as well as plenty more.

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

DJI Mini 3 Pro Active Track vs Skydio 2+: Tested & Footage!​

The only DJI Mini 3 Pro drone Active Track comparison and guide you need, complete with performance against the Skydio 2+ in a variety of situations/obstacles and hard conditions.

I take the DJI Mini 3 Pro from tree-lined paths in trace mode, into the woods, and even do some high-speed tests in parallel mode. All while then turning right back around and comparing it to the Skydio 2+

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

DJI MINI 3 - CAN IT TRACK ME UP A HILL?​

Now that the DJI Mini 3 has obstacle avoidance, we also get FOCUS TRACK on this tiny drone. Focus Track consists of ACTIVE TRACK (Follow Me), SPOTLIGHT and POINT OF INTEREST (POI). These intelligent flight modes help the pilot perform complex follow me movements by simply selecting the subject in the app and hitting go.

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

DJI Mini 3 PRO vs AIR2S First Comparison - Still worth buying?​

You may have doubts whether to purchase the new DJI Mini 3 Pro or the DJI Air2S drone. This is a quick first comparison between both to let you know if it's still worth buying the AIR2S. What do you think?

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

Buy the DJI Mini 3 or Autel Nano Plus Update is Good Enough?​

Can Autel Nano Plus Drone Now Handle the Wind 🤷 Autel released a New Firmware Update for the NANO Plus Drone yesterday(05/07/2022) But is it good enough to keep me from switching to DJI 🤷 or good enough to keep you from buying the New DJI Mini 3 Drone? In this video, I will put the new firmware V1.3.26 to the test and see 🙈 if it's worth it, or if switching to the DJI Mini 3 is the way to Go?

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

DJI Mini 3: The Complete Beginners Guide​

Here's your massive DJI Mini 3 Pro complete beginners guide, covering end to end all the features, including both the DJI RC as well as the standard DJI RC-N1 controller. Here's the full topic list, though in reality, it's far deeper than that, with tons of DJI Mini 3 Tips & Tricks along the way.

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

DJI Mini 3 Pro FULL ActiveTrack Flight - Impressive Results!​

The DJI Mini 3 Pro is the first Mini drone from DJI that has ActiveTrack on board, and it works well!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

DJI Mini 3 Pro VS Autel Nano+ WIND & CAMERA TEST!​

Today we test the Mini 3 Pro against the Autel NANO +, we test the wind performance, camera quality and overall trust / confidence in the software and drone. Thanks for watching guys!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

DJI MINI 3 - ULTIMATE SOUND TEST COMPARISON​

Sound is a big deal when it comes to small, compact drones. The new DJI Mini 3 Pro has a lower tone IMO compared to the other smaller drones like the Mini 2, Air and Spark. This lower tone seems to come from the new low noise and longer propellers on the Mini 3 in comparison to the Mini 2. In this video, I put ALL the compact DJI drones side-by-side against the DJI Mini 3.

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

DJI Mini 3 The truth about it's lack of range tests.​

DJI Mini 3 The range test are coming but not from youtube drone influencers. They won't do them because they don't want to be labeled a rule breaker. So We have to wait for the little guy to do it. Big Boy Dad Random said he would do it. (SO WHY DID I REGISTER ALL OF MY SUB 249 GRAM DRONES WITH THE FAA ?) Check out the about section on my channel for the answer.

Donate