Boynton Beach Inlet - Underwater video of a few fish I saw while recording video for a new project.

Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

MarkLaymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
Florida
CoralHeads.com

Boynton Beach Inlet - Underwater video of a few fish I saw while recording video for a new project.​

While recording video in the Boynton Beach Inlet for a new photogrammetry project I stopped and tossed in the GoPro. Near top of High Tide.

#BoyntonBeach #BoyntonInlet #BoyntonBeachInlet #GoPro #UnderwaterVideo #PhotoGrammetry #CoralHeads #MarkLaymon #AlexDiz #Florida #Intracoastal #waterway

The GoPro Hero 8 underwater camera case was bitten by a small Goliath Grouper. Now it leaks from time to time. There were a few very small Nurse Sharks today, the video of them came out very blurry. Next time I'll chum the water a little more and make it interesting.

Coral Heads

Coral Heads is an island lifestyle company. We have a unique island lifestyle pattern for our line of performance fishing apparel, we share amazing underwater reef videos, plus we will soon offer private island vacations!

Start your future now with Coral Heads. Today is your day to begin living the island lifestyle. We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks. Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Our videos consist of aerial footage of the reefs from our quadcopters and underwater from our ROV drones. We also capture more close up video by scuba diving. Would you like to see the layout of a coral reef before your dive or drop a line? We are making that happen and you can start living your island lifestyle. Plus we may soon offer you a chance to visit that private island too!

Donate