Spearfishing

Spearfishing - Spearfishing is a method of fishing that has been used throughout the world for millennia. Early civilizations were familiar with the custom of spearing fish from rivers and streams using sharpened sticks. Is spearfishing difficult? Is spearfishing illegal? Where do you aim when spearfishing?
Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

Beginner Spearfishing Questions

Beginner Spearfishing Questions - How do you spearfish for beginners? What do I need to know about spearfishing? What is the best speargun for beginners? How much weight do you need for spearfishing? What is the best time to go spearfishing? What do you wear for spearfishing? How do you know what size speargun to buy? Can you shoot a speargun out of water? Can you go spearfishing in the rain?
Threads

Spearfishing Tips & Techniques

Spearfishing Tips & Techniques - How do I get better at spearfishing? How do you learn to Spearfish? How do you kill a fish while spearfishing? How much weight should I use for spearfishing? Do you need a wetsuit for spearfishing? How do you practice with a speargun? What should I look for in a spearfishing wetsuit?
Threads

Spearfishing Gear

Spearfishing Gear - What are the basic pieces of gear you need to get started spearfishing?
Threads

Donate