Scuba Diving

Scuba diving is a mode of underwater diving where the diver uses an apparatus which is completely independent of surface supply to breathe underwater. The name "scuba", an acronym of "Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus". - What is Scuba Diving? What does scuba mean in diving? What is the difference between swimming and scuba diving? What is basic scuba diving equipment?
Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

Beginner Scuba Diving Questions

Beginner Scuba Diving Questions? How do I prepare for my first scuba diving? Can you teach yourself to scuba dive? What are common depths for beginner scuba divers? What should I buy first for scuba diving? What is the number one rule of scuba diving? How expensive is scuba diving as a hobby? What should you not do after scuba diving? What is basic scuba diving equipment? What are the benefits of scuba diving?
Threads

Scuba Diving Tips & Techniques

What are Scuba Diving Tips & Techniques? What are the benefits of scuba diving? How do I get better at scuba diving? How do I prepare for my first scuba diving? How do you control your breathing when scuba diving? When should you not scuba dive? What should I eat before scuba diving?
Threads

Scuba Diving Gear

Scuba Diving Gear Lists and Guides - What order should I buy scuba gear? What is basic scuba diving equipment? How much does a full set of scuba gear cost? What is the best scuba diving gear? Should I buy my own scuba gear? How does it feel to wear scuba gear? Can you buy scuba gear without certification? What is the best scuba gear for beginners? What are the best scuba brands?
Threads

Scuba Diving Certification

Scuba Diving Certification - Scuba Diving Certification Near Me? How long does it take to become a certified scuba diver? Is it hard to get scuba certified? Which scuba certification is the best? How much does a freediving course cost? Do scuba certifications expire? What are the two most prominent scuba diving certification associations in the world?
Threads

Technical Scuba Diving Specialties

What Are Technical Scuba Diving Specialties? What is technical scuba diving? How do you become a tech diver? How many technical divers are there? At what depth do you need to decompress? What is the maximum depth a diver can go? What is the purpose of technical diving? What is a dive professional?
Threads

Donate