Bottom Numbers

We Share Our Bottom Numbers! Looking for a shipwreck or artificial reefs to freedive? Where are the most artificial reefs in South Florida? What software do you use to find bottom numbers?
Welcome to our Coral Heads Community Forum and Chat
Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company.
We are dedicated to providing educational videography of coral reefs, artificial reefs, and shipwrecks!
Wanting to explore with the rest of our members? Feel free to become a member today.
Explore as a Coral Heads Community Forum Member Now!

Coral Heads is an Island Lifestyle Company!

We share amazing video of Coral Reefs, Artificial Reefs, and Shipwrecks.

Documenting our oceans so you may live vicariously through our eyes. Plus we will soon offer private island vacations along with underwater eco-tourism packages!

Mooring Buoys

What are Mooring Buoys? Mooring buoys have been placed for boaters to secure their boat to without the use of an anchor. They consist of three elements: a permanent fixture to the bottom, a floating buoy at the water's surface, and a line that connects the two. - What is the purpose of the mooring buoy? What does a mooring buoy look like? When approaching a mooring buoy, what should you do?
Threads

Coral Reef Locations

Where are all the Coral Reef Locations? Coral Reefs Near Me? Where are the largest areas of coral reefs found? Why are coral reefs located where they are? Can I fish coral reefs?
Threads

Shipwreck Locations

Where are all the Shipwreck Locations? Where is the shipwreck on Google Maps? Where are the most shipwrecks in the world? Can you see sunken ships on Google Earth? What state has the most shipwrecks? What is the most famous shipwreck? Can I dive on a shipwreck? Are there shipwrecks near me?
Threads

Donate